- Welcome to Tallents Solicitors
- Tallents for you
- Tallents for business
- Our people
- About us
- Contact us
- Join us
From our three offices in Newark, Southwell and Mansfield, our solicitors offer a full range of private and business legal services, including:
Property and conveyancing, wills, tax and probate, company and commercial, employment, disputes, litigation and family and matrimonial law.
Having been in business since 1774, we pride ourselves on working closely with individual clients and delivering an individual service to each and every one.
At Tallents Solicitors we aim to consistently exceed our client’s expectations, by investing in our people and continually striving to achieve the highest professional legal standards.
We have been awarded the Lexcel practice management standard for our high management and customer care standards, so you can use Tallents Solicitors secure in the knowledge that you will receive a quality service from us at all times.
We hope you will be able to find all the information you are looking for by using the left hand menu but please do call us if you need anything further.
Tallents Solicitors is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority Number SRA68826
— — —
Latest news from Tallents Solicitors…read our latest articles here.
New this month:
- - Tallents accredited to the Wills and Inheritance Quality Scheme
- - Advice for landlords on the changes to commercial rent arrears recovery
- - Advice on receiving a B133 Notice from the Land Registry
- - What to do when someone dies – a guide to probate
- - Business owners to be penalised by Inheritance Tax changes
- - FREE family law clinics in Southwell
- - Mediation – finding a fair solution for all
- - Choosing a conveyancing solicitor
- - Writing a will in six easy steps
Telephone: 01636 671881
Telephone: 01636 813411
Telephone: 01623 666700
Email: Click here
Current vacancy: commercial solicitor in Newark
Answering your legal queries
Follow Tallents on Facebook: Click here
Follow Tallents on LinkedIn: Click here
Follow Tallents on Twitter: @TallentsSols
Follow Alistair Millar's blog: Click here