We can offer a full range of commercial legal services for your business. Whether you are a sole trader or own a listed company, we can help you.
We offer a commercial law service to commercial clients based on a business-like approach designed to offer practical solutions. We recognise the need on occasion for urgent action and will attempt to devote the necessary resources to produce a timely result.
Amongst other matters we can advise on are:
- Terms and conditions of business
- Web selling
- Distant selling regulations
- Retention of title
- Choice of trading media: Partnership or Limited Company
- Setting up a Limited Company
- Joint Venture arrangements
- Shareholder agreements
- Company procedures and statutory requirements
- Debt collection
If you encounter a problem, then contact our Commercial Dispute Resolution team.
If you’d like to know more, then please read our articles and case studies on Commercial and Business Law.