Alexandra has worked in Family Law since 2003 and qualified as a solicitor in 2008.
She works in the Family Law department of the Newark office
and covers all areas of Family Law.
Alexandra is a Resolution accredited specialist family lawyer in Domestic Abuse and Advanced Financial Provision.
Alexandra enjoys family law work because she feels she can really help people and make a difference in their lives.
Alexandra can provide advice on a range of family law
and children law
- – Separation, divorce, and dissolution of Civil Partnerships
- – Cohabitation disputes
- – Agreeing financial settlements in connection with any of the above
- – Pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements
- – Cohabitation agreements
- – Separation agreements
- – Change of name
- – Public Law matters and the involvement of Social Services in relation to children
- – Children law matters, including:
- – parental responsibility,
- – specific children issues (schools that children attend, name changes, etc.),
- – prohibited steps orders (to prohibit any behaviour that is not in the child’s best interests ),
- – return of children,
- – arrangements for children in relation to live with and contact
- – Domestic abuse (non-molestation orders and occupation orders)
- – Statutory Declarations for those getting married abroad
- – Any other legal matters relating to family relationships and children
Free family law advice
Alexandra also assists with the free Family Law Clinics
at the Southwell office
every Tuesday evening, from 5pm–7pm.