Fixed fee dispute resolution meeting
At Tallents Solicitors, we understand that the thought of running up large legal bills can be worrying. That's why our Dispute Resolution team is available to help you understand the strength of your case with a fixed fee dispute resolution meeting.
Available at our Southwell and Mansfield offices, you can arrange a 1-hour meeting with one of our experienced litigation lawyers to discuss your individual circumstances for a fixed-fee of just £100 +VAT.
Clear dispute resolution legal advice you can trust
Our dedicated Dispute Resolution Team will provide you with clear, no-nonsense advice and can help with:
- Contract disputes
- Neighbour disputes, including boundary disputes, right of way disputes, trespass, nuisance, Japanese Knotweed, etc.
- Landlord and tenant disputes (residential and commercial),including recovery of unpaid rent, repossession, breaches of leases or tenancy agreements, etc.
- Building and property disputes, including claims against builders and other contractors
- Consumer claims for faulty goods
- Contentested wills, estates or trusts
- Claims against professionals, e.g. solicitors, accountants, surveyors, etc.
- Debt recovery for unpaid invoices
- Unpaid loans
- Insolvency disputes, including personal guarantees, bankruptcy, administration and statutory demands
- Copyright, patent or trademark infringement
- Partnership or shareholder disputes
- Drafting employment contracts, handbooks and policies
- Employment settlement agreements
- Employment claims, including unfair dismissal, wrongful dismissal, contrastive dismissal, redundancy, discrimination, bullying, etc.
We are sorry but we cannot help with:
- Immigration issues
- Personal injury claims, including trips, slips and falls, road traffic accidents and accidents in the workplace
- Claims against medical practitioners
- Benefits claims, social welfare or housing
- Human rights claims
What all happen at our dispute resolution meeting?
At this meeting, one of our experienced dispute lawyers will listen to your individual circumstances and offer preliminary advice as to the legal options open to you and the strength of your case.
We will ask for details about your individual situation both before and during the meeting, and in addition to giving you verbal legal advice at the meeting, we will also follow up with a letter confirming our legal advice to you.
Please note that we offer this initial fixed fee meeting at our Southwell and Mansfield offices only.
Why choose Tallents Solicitors as your dispute resolution lawyer?
Our dispute resolution team has a wealth of legal experience gained over many years, which means we are equipped to handle any of the legal law issues you may be facing. In most cases, lengthy disputes can be avoided by instructing a solicitor at the earliest opportunity. We recommend that you contact us as soon as you become aware of the dispute in order for us to give you clear advice on the strength of your case.
Our team have been highly trained to handle each dispute case sympathetically and efficiently, so you can be sure we are on your side at all times. We will outline how best to present your case, how you might be able to negotiate and where possible, solutions for an early resolution of the dispute.
To make an appointment for one of our initial fixed fee meetings, please call 01636 813477 or 01623 666777.