Harjit Singh deals with commercial law, including commercial property issues with residential property matters including: acquisitions, disposals, remortgages and transfers.
Haj enjoys the fast pace, complexity and variety of commercial legal work. He takes a common sense approach to his caseload, making sure that the clients from all different types of businesses get what they want and are put in the best possible position with a deal that is right for them.
Clients can expect an honest and practical approach from Haj, combined with keen commercial acumen. He prides himself on adding value wherever possible and is hard working and dedicated on behalf of his clients.
Haj has extensive commercial property experience, including:
- negotiating leases for both landlords and tenants
- commercial acquisitions and setting up a business
- transfers of use for commercial properties such as shops, cafes, industrial units, etc.
- trademark registration and protection of intellectual property
- setting up charitable trusts
Haj has worked closely with clients ranging from individuals buying their first home, property developers, landowners, investors and companies.