When you’re running a business, keeping on top of current employment law legislation without dedicated legal support and advice can be a daunting task.
We can provide advice and assistance with the following:
- Reviewing employment contracts, policies and procedures
- Disciplinary procedures
- Unfair dismissals
- Wrongful dismissals
- Constructive unfair dismissals
- Redundancy procedures
- Employment tribunal claims
- Varying terms and conditions
- Restrictive covenants
- Settlement agreements (formerly Compromise agreements)
- Negotiating severance terms
- Flexible working
- Maternity, paternity and adoption rights and procedures
- Equal pay
- Jury service
- Pension auto-enrolment
- Sale and purchase of business and TUPE
We would always advise that you seek ongoing professional legal advice on your business’s employment issues as this can save both time and money in the longer term.
We understand that dealing with employment issues alongside running your business can be a difficult task. That’s why Tallents has put together an employment support package, which includes a helpline service, to provide practical advice and guide you through the correct procedures and avoid potential pitfalls of employment law. To find out how we could help your business, contact us today.
If you need advice or assistance on any employment issue, please contact us on 01636 671881 or click on a profile below to send us an e-mail with your contact number and a brief outline of your problem.