Terms and Conditions
By accessing and using this website you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions which apply to that access and use:
You may only access this website for your own use. You may not exploit any part of this website, or any information or documentation contained on it commercially.
You agree that your use of this website shall be subject to the Disclaimer in this part of this site, which is incorporated into the terms of this agreement.
Solicitors’ Financial Services (Conduct of Business) Rules 2001
We are not authorised by the Financial Services Authority. We can, however, carry on insurance mediation activity (generally, the selling, advising on and administration of insurance contracts) where it is incidental to, or a necessary part of the legal services that we provide. In carrying on this part of our business we are regulated by the Law Society of England and Wales.
All of the materials on this website are, unless otherwise stated, subject to copyright, either of Tallents or of suppliers to Tallents. No material on this website may be used without the written consent of Tallents, save that you may make copies of individual items (but not substantial parts of the website) for personal use, and provide copies to others for similar use. If you provide any copy to a third party you must also provide that person with a copy of this copyright notice. You may not vary any material that you copy, and any copyright notice in any item must remain, without alteration.
You must not, without our prior consent, download, copy, modify, distribute or decompile any of the software that operates this website, which is owned by either us or our suppliers.
Documentation and Files sent to us
You agree that:
- 1. you will virus-check any file or document that you intend sending to us via this website and that you must not send any file or document to us that you know contains, or believe may contain a virus; and
- 2. you will not send us, via this website, any document or file that you are not legally entitled to send to us without restriction.
We may at any time:
- 1. close or modify this website; or
- 2. vary or amend these terms and conditions (in which case any change shall take effect upon being posted to this website).
Electronic links may be freely made to this website, but only to the Home Page, unless we agree otherwise in writing.
If any term of this agreement (including any disclaimer) is, or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that shall not affect:
- 1. the legality, validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other term of this agreement (or of such disclaimer);
- 2. the legality, validity or enforceability in other jurisdictions of that, or any other provision of this agreement (or such disclaimer).
Law and Jurisdiction
Any dispute in relation to this website shall be governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts for the determination of any such dispute.