“Whatever lies ahead, having a valid up to date Will is the only way of ensuring your estate is distributed as you intend. It will offer you peace of mind in the knowledge that your loved ones are not left with uncertainty and worry if no Will exists,”
says Ann Farnill, Head of the Wills, Trusts and Probate at Tallents Solicitors in Mansfield.
With an increasingly elderly population, who are living longer than ever before, it also makes sense for everyone to plan for their future with a will and/or a Lasting Power of Attorney.
“A Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA) will allow you to appoint someone you trust to make key decisions by way of a Health and Welfare LPA and a Property and Financial Affairs LPA. You can decide to make either, or both LPAs, to give you peace of mind.”
To ensure that everyone has access to legal specialists in these key areas, Ann is expanding her expert Private Client team, who now cover all of north Nottinghamshire from three offices conveniently located in Newark, Southwell and Mansfield.
“The Wills, Trusts and Probate Team is delighted to welcome Elizabeth Rees at our Mansfield office and Sarah Allen at our Newark office – available for all probate and private client matters.”
“During February 2016, the Mansfield office is running a discounted promotion which we hope will encourage you to prepare for the future:
- – Basic single wills are £70 plus VAT (usually £100 plus VAT),
- – Mirror wills are £100 plus VAT (usually £155 plus VAT),
- – A basic will and a LPA will be £270 plus VAT (usually £485 plus VAT),
- – Two spousal wills and two LPAs will be £500 plus VAT (usually £705 plus VAT)
- – A registration fee with the Office of the Public Guardian may also be payable, subject to individual circumstances.
To take advantage of this special offer, please call the Mansfield office on 01623 666700.