Andy Stout, partner at Tallents Solicitors in Newark and family lawyer explains why he’s proud to be a member of Resolution, a community of family justice professionals who work with families and individuals to resolve issues in a constructive way.
Resolution membership is about the approach I take to my work. This means that as a Resolution member, I will always seek to reduce or manage any conflict and confrontation, support and encourage families to put the best interests of any children first and act with honesty, integrity and objectivity.
I know from my 25 years working as a family law professional, that clients reach the best outcomes when they are helped to understand and manage the potential long-term financial and emotional consequences of decisions. This is why I use experience and knowledge to guide my clients through the options available to them. I always work closely with my clients to shape a fair settlement for everyone.
Why choose a Resolution member?
As a Resolution member, I have signed up to a Code of Practice that will demonstrate to clients the approach I will always take. The Code promotes a constructive approach to family issues and considers the needs of the whole family, in particular the best interests of children.
If you decide to work with me, this means that I will:
- – Listen to you, be honest with you and treat you with respect.
- – Explain all the options available to you and give you confidence to make the right decisions.
- – Help you focus on what’s important for you and any children in the long-term.
- – Help you balance both the financial and emotional costs with what you want to achieve.
- – Work with others to find the right approach and the best solutions for you.
- – Help you manage stress in what can already be an emotional and stressful situation.
Because I’m signed up to the Resolution Code, I work with a network of other like-minded professionals, including mediators, financial planners and family consultants, to make sure I’m helping my clients find the right approach for them.
If you’d like to discuss any family law issues with Andy, then please call him on 01636 671881.
Alternatively, please feel free to drop into our free family law clinic held every Tuesday evening, 5-7pm at our offices in Southwell. Solicitors Alexandra Kelly and Lisa Turner offer free family law advice. You won’t need an appointment.