Alexandra has worked in Family Law since 2003 and qualified as a solicitor in 2008.
She works in the Family Law department of the Newark office and covers all areas of Family Law.
Alexandra is a Resolution accredited specialist family lawyer in Domestic Abuse and Advanced Financial Provision.
Alexandra enjoys family law work because she feels she can really help people and make a difference in their lives.
- – Separation, divorce, and dissolution of Civil Partnerships
- – Cohabitation disputes
- – Agreeing financial settlements in connection with any of the above
- – Pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements
- – Cohabitation agreements
- – Separation agreements
- – Change of name
- – Public Law matters and the involvement of Social Services in relation to children
- – Children law matters, including:
- – parental responsibility,
- – specific children issues (schools that children attend, name changes, etc.),
- – prohibited steps orders (to prohibit any behaviour that is not in the child’s best interests ),
- – return of children,
- – arrangements for children in relation to live with and contact
- – Domestic abuse (non-molestation orders and occupation orders)
- – Statutory Declarations for those getting married abroad
- – Any other legal matters relating to family relationships and children