Alexandra has worked in Family Law since 2003 and qualified as a solicitor in 2008.
She works in the Family Law department of the Newark office and covers all areas of Family Law.
Alexandra is a Resolution accredited specialist family lawyer in Domestic Abuse and Advanced Financial Provision.
Alexandra enjoys family law work because she feels she can really help people and make a difference in their lives.
- Separation, divorce, and dissolution of Civil Partnerships
- Cohabitation disputes
- Agreeing financial settlements in connection with any of the above
- Pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements
- Cohabitation agreements
- Separation agreements
- Change of name
- Public Law matters and the involvement of Social Services in relation to children
- Children law matters, including:
- parental responsibility,
- specific children issues (schools that children attend, name changes, etc.),
- prohibited steps orders (to prohibit any behaviour that is not in the child’s best interests ),
- return of children,
- arrangements for children in relation to live with and contact
- Domestic abuse (non-molestation orders and occupation orders)
- Statutory Declarations for those getting married abroad
- Any other legal matters relating to family relationships and children
Free family law advice
Just a short note to express my sincere thanks to your personal involvement at Nottingham yesterday. It has been a truly difficult period for me personally, but one that required strength and support from a legal professional to deliver nothing but the best; and that you did.SH, Mansfield
Dear Alex, firstly I must express my gratitude for your professionalism that you displayed on Tuesday and the follow up correspondence sent to my partner’s solicitor. Things appear to be a little more settled at home and it is really nice just to be back home.SH, Mansfield