With the general election finally behind us now is the time to focus on your long term goal to secure your family’s future and to speak with your solicitor about estate planning.
Whatever lies ahead, having a valid up to date Will is the only way of ensuring your estate is distributed as you intend. It will offer you peace of mind in the knowledge that your loved ones are not left with uncertainty and worry if no Will exists.
An expert team makes up Tallents’ Wills, Trusts and Probate Department, which covers all of north Nottinghamshire from three offices, conveniently located in Newark, Southwell and Mansfield.
Looking after private clients, the breadth of legal expertise offered by the team means that they can ensure the wishes of their clients are noted and carried out to the letter, no matter how complex the individual situation may be.
Estate planning to protect the future
“The Wills, Trusts and Probate team have developed a very close working relationship, which enormously benefits the clients who come to us. We are able to easily handle simple will writing tasks quickly and efficiently, but we also have the ability to work together to solve complex estate planning requirements too.”
The Wills, Trusts and Probate team at Tallents:
- – Jackie Watts, solicitor and Notary Public, with years of experience in extremely complex trust and property transactions
- – Sarah Allen, solicitor, who has recently joined the firm and offers extensive knowledge in private client matters
- – Audrey Clayton and Jane Schofield, both highly trained legal executives specialising in Wills and Estate Planning
- – Elizabeth Rees, solicitor, offering advice on a variety of private client matters
- – Malcolm Ellison, accountant, supporting both the team and our clients with a wealth of tax knowledge and accounting experience
- – Frances Kelly, who handed over the role as Head of the Wills, Trust and Probate Department to Ann in 2014, but who still offers her extensive expertise to clients on a consultancy basis.
The legal expertise offered by the Wills, Trusts and Probate team at Tallents, means that clients can use us as a one-stop-legal shop for all of their estate planning needs. With one team working on their requirements, the client retains control over the whole process and knows that the bigger picture is always in focus.
We are able to help them write their wills, draw up Lasting Powers of Attorney, discuss and draft advance healthcare directives, establish trusts for future financial planning – in fact we can help them plan for the future by handling everything they need to do to provide long-term financial security for themselves and their family.
You don’t have to be in your later life to consider estate planning. We never know what is round the corner so it is sensible for anyone with commitments: husbands and wives, children, dependent relatives, or a business, to think about how much control they want to have over their future and their family’s future.